NeuroScience Top 10 Workshop
“There is a disconnect between what Science knows and what Business does.”
– Dan Pink, Author
In the 25 years since the first functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) scan was invented, the field of neuroscience has experienced explosive growth.
As has our understanding of how the living brain functions, dispelling long-standing myths and beliefs about brain capability and performance. Notwithstanding, leadership and management practices based on such out-dated beliefs persist. Neuroscience offers new possibilities for leading in the 21st century, with a fresh understanding of what really drives human motivation and behaviour.
1. Core Principles
- Myth busting with new facts
- Threat and reward assessment
- Daily cognitive capacity
2. Memory & Learning
- Understanding neuroplasticity
- How we remember and forget
- Implications for adult learning
3. Change & Decision-making
- Brain filters and associative networks
- Rational and emotional decisions
- Implications for strategic reasoning
- Social connections and meaning
- Motivating individuals and teams
- The mind-body relationship
Sylvia Vorhauser-Smith leads this engaging and practical workshop that aims to give business people and human capital managers a clear understanding of how to integrate neuroscience principles and practices into human capital management and leadership programs.
Half day Workshop delivered in-house at your organisation.
Designed for business leaders and senior HR practitioners.
Cost: $2,850.00 + GST for a group of up to 12.
For more information, download the Workshop Outline.
Please complete the booking form or call 1300 416 750.